Ethno Sextet presents both the music from the award-winning album "Complexity in Simplicity", released by ACT Music, and additional pieces not included in the album. Participation of our special guests José Manuel Albán Juárez (Peru/Poland) – percussions and Hovik Hovanisian (Armenia) – duduk will guarantee a bit of free-style jazz and ethno.
- José Manuel Albán Juárez (Peru/Poland) - percussions
- Hovanisian (Armenia) - duduk, pku
- Pawel Kaczmarczyk - piano
- Marek Pospieszalski - tenor & soprano saxophones, alto clarinet
- Maciej Adamczak - double bass
- Dawid Fortuna - drums
Ethno Sextet has already successfully performed at the “JazzForum Budapest”, “Jazz FOR Sale” in Košice, as well as during the Enter Music Festival at Strzeszyński Lake near Poznan.